Saturday, January 6, 2018

Book Blogger Hop January 5th - January 11th: Scipio Africanus Is Believed to Have Been Born in 236 B.C.


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: What are your five most favorite books in 2017?


I didn't read very many books that were actually published in 2017, so I am going to interpret this question to be asking what my favorites were from the books I that I read in 2017. This means that most of these choices were actually published before 2017 - I just didn't get to read them until then. In alphabetical order, the books I liked the most that I read last year were:

The Jewel and Her Lapidary by Fran Wilde
Pretty Deadly, Vol. 1: The Shrike by Kelly Sue DeConnick and Emma Rios
The Stars Are Legion by Kameron Hurley
The Wizard of Macatawa and Other Stories by Tom Doyle

I read a lot of other good books - in fact, most of the books I read last year were at least good, but those were my five favorites from the year.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment