Saturday, October 21, 2017

Book Blogger Hop Halloween Edition! October 20th - October 26th: Trieu Thi Trinh Was Born in 225 A.D.


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Off the book topic - What is your favorite scary movie?

I suppose it would be the movie Alien, although to be perfectly honest, it is probably because I read Alan Dean Foster's novelization of the movie long before I ever saw the movie, and in my memory, the novelization is terrifying. Maybe it was because I read the novel when I was medically evacuated to South Africa for surgery on my hand and as a result I was in kind of a strange state of mind, but the novelized version of Alien is the scariest book I have ever read, and that almost certainly affected my perception of the movie.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. I've never watched Alien. From what I know of it I wouldn't want to... I'm too afraid. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Nicola: It is a great movie, so long as you enjoy a scary movie about a nigh unstoppable alien in space.

      Delete